Working at the interface between client and project team, the experienced DFROST account managers score by their outstanding ability to communicate, their retail expertise and their strategic leadership and team development.
- Leading and coordinating one of our account teams
- Strategic customer consultancy and development
- Responsible for budget and account controlling
- Integrated management of campaigns
- Major involvement in putting together concepts and in their presentation
- Several years of experience in account management or customer consultancy in an agency environment
- Above-average communication and cooperation skills
- Convincing personal presence
- Organisational talent and above-average level of commitment
YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND COMPANION?
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail, specifying your earliest possible start date. We’re delighted that you have decided to apply for a job at DFROST. Just upload the appropriate documents in the last step. We look forward to getting to know you!